Great Grandma

Monday, October 26, 2009

It's been awhile since I blogged. Time flies when you're having fun or getting older. Speaking of getting old , I am now a great-grandmother to a little cutie Kenneth Michael. Visited with him and his Mom yesterday, he's so precious, and he's only two weeks old. That's the biggy for October.

Another first, a friend and I went to West Virginia the second week in October. The colors were beautiful. I never paid attention to where West Virginia ended up in the north, sandwiched between Pennsylvania and Ohio. It's very mountainous with alot of bridges crossing the Ohio River (I think it was the Ohio).

Another first , I joined an exercise class for the older generation, low impact. I can't believe how good I feel after the class-just raring to go. Guess we're never to old to try something new.

I need to learn how to post pictures so I can show off my great-grandson.

It'll probably be November before I post again with Thanksgiving staring us in the face!

No comments:

Post a Comment