Great Grandma

Friday, December 4, 2009

Told you November would fly by! I hope all that stumble on to my blog had a nice Thanksgiving. I had two dinners- -The first with my granddaughter and the extended family of her friend. Very nice. The next dinner was spent up north with my son, daughter-in-law and grandson. This son is the gourmet cook, and we had a delicious meal. Now it's looking forward to Christmas and the madness of the shopping and decorating, or cutting down on the madness. I like to keep the spiritual aspect of Christmas alive. I dislike the " Happy Holiday" greeting, it's "Merry Christmas". Isn't Christmas celebrating the birth of Christ? Why do we let a few people dictate what we can say or not say? It's Merry Christmas from me to you. Sorry if I offend you, I like to think I'm respectful of other faiths and how they celebrate, but leave my Christmas alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment